If that's true, then I have nothing to worry about.
I love my dress because it's simple & classic. Mermaid silhouette made of lace - EXACTLY what I had pictured in my mind! But my favorite part about this dress is that I can literally accessorize it with anything.I.want!
Since my wedding colors are black, white and silver (because I refuse to look back on my pictures and cringe at potential color choices I could come up with), I wanted to add some bling to my dress w/ a sash.
I found this on Etsy
ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL!? I had a color choice for ribbon to tie it to my dress (I'm going to have it sewn in). The choices were Black, White or Silver. I didn't think the white would match exactly, & as neurotic as I am, I'm not sure that I'd be okay w/ that. And black may be too harsh for a midday wedding, so i went with silver (my bridemaids will be wearing silver shoes w/ black dresses).
Anywho - this is just my first quick wedding post! I'll be posting all of my DIY projects I'll be doing w/in the next 7 months (along w/ wherever I get my inspiration, which is probably from Pinterest), so check back!
Thanks for reading
✌❤

No comments:
Post a Comment